June 7, 2019 6:39 am
Starters are sorted! Impress your dinner guests with this moreish Bacon Cheese Ball.
150g Lynca Meats cubed bacon, cooked
250g cream cheese softened
250g white cheddar
½ cup roasted almonds, chopped
½ cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Whip softened cream cheese in a bowl until creamy.
- Add white cheddar, bacon, cranberries, coriander and mix together.
- Spoon mixture out onto a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Bring corners together and form mixture into a large ball.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate for about 3 hours until cheese ball becomes firm.
- Once the cheese ball has set, roll it in the chopped almonds.
- Serve with sliced baguette bread or crackers and enjoy!