June 7, 2019 6:33 am
Spice up your regular repertoire of banting dishes with this mouth-watering Pork and Aubergine Curry.
200g Lynca Meats pork tenderloin, cubed
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
½ large onion, sliced
1 tsp fresh ginger, shredded
1 stock cube
⅔ cup water
½ large aubergine
1 packet cauliflower rice
Chopped coriander for serving
- Mix pork, vinegar and curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pork for 3 – 5 minutes until it starts to brown. Remove pork and set aside.
- In the same pan cook the onion until golden. Stir in the garlic and ginger.
- Add the tomatoes and aubergine, 150ml water and the stock. Cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the cauliflower rice according to package instructions.
- Return the pork to the curry and cook for a further 10 mins until tender.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and chopped coriander.