June 7, 2019 6:41 am
Take your chops to the next level with this delightfully rich Honey Glaze.
1kg Lynca Meats pork chops
Salt to taste
Half a bottle honey
1 tsp garlic
knob of butter
Juice of 1 lemon
- Mix honey garlic and lemon with a little bit of water and set aside.
- Season chops with salt.
- Add butter to pan.
- Brown pork chops and remove from pan.
- Carefully brush honey glaze on browned pork chops.
- Place glazed chops in an oven dish and grill in the oven at 180°C until chops are cooked through.
- Enjoy sticky sweet chops with a side of your choice.