September 3, 2018 6:31 am
What could be better than bacon? Not much… But we reckon this Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin recipe could give it a run for its money.
1,5kg Lynca Meats pork loin roast
500g Lynca Meats sliced bacon
¼ cup tomato sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the sauce all over the meat, and wrap the bacon strips around the roast, one at a time.
- Use toothpicks to secure the bacon at the bottom of the roast.
- Place the pork in an oven dish and cook for one hour. Place it in the grill for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Remove toothpicks, cut into slices and serve.