June 7, 2019 6:43 am
We love mixing fruity flavours with rich and salty pork cuts. The result? A melt in your mouth explosion of sweet and rich Orange Glazed Pork.
1kg boneless Lynca Meats pork loin roast
½ cup orange juice concentrate
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp steak sauce
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 orange, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large roasting pan with foil.
- In a bowl blend the orange juice concentrate with the melted butter and steak sauce.
- Sprinkle the pork roast lightly with salt and pepper and place in the roasting pan.
- Brush the orange mixture over the pork and roast for about an hour or until the pork is fully cooked.
- Baste the pork again with the orange juice mixture about 5 to 10 minutes before it’s done.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing to allow juices to set.
- Garnish with orange slices.