June 7, 2019 6:36 am
Bring Morocco to your home with this Pork and Quinoa Stuffed Pepper dish. The med-inspired flavours alone are sure to make this a new firm favourite.
500g Lynca Meats pork, minced
4 red bell peppers, halved lengthwise
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup quinoa
8 cloves sliced garlic
1 cup crushed tomato
1 tsp origanum
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Drizzle the peppers with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until softened.
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add the pork, garlic and cook, breaking up the pork until cooked through. Stir in the cooked quinoa, crushed tomato and origanum.
- Spoon the filling into the peppers and bake until the peppers are tender about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta.