Cooking tips! Cooking Pork sausages in an air fryer makes for crispy and flavourful sausages. Here’s a simple guide on how to do it:
- Set the air fryer’s temperature to 200°C and time to 10 minutes.
- Place the sausages in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Leave some space between sausages to allow for air circulation and to ensure even cooking.
- Prick each Pork sausage a few times with a fork to prevent them from bursting during cooking. This helps release steam and ensures even cooking. You can also brush the sausages with a bit of oil if desired.
- Place the sausages in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Leave some space between them to allow air circulation and ensure even cooking.
- Cook the sausages for 10 to 12 minutes. Flip them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
- Once the sausages are cooked, rest for a couple of minutes to allow the juices to redistribute to ensures optimal flavour.
Use LYNCA MEATS Pork sausages for the best results. You can find our products at the LYNCA FACTORY SHOP or at your favourite supermarket. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.