Did you know that you can cook Pork ribs in an air fryer? It makes delicious and tender Ribs while reducing the amount of oil and fat compared to traditional frying methods.
Here’s a basic guide on how to cook pork ribs in an air fryer:
- Buy your favourite LYNCA MEATS Pork Ribs.
- Remove the basting and keep it aside.
- Preheat your air fryer to around 190°C. The exact temperature may vary depending on your specific air fryer model.
- Place the Ribs in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need to cut the Ribs into smaller sections to fit them inside the basket. Cook the ribs for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
- Baste the Ribs with the basting you kept aside during the last few minutes of cooking, giving the ribs a nice caramelized coating.
- Let the cooked Ribs rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and keeps the meat tender.
- Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the ribs and the power of your air fryer, so it’s essential to keep an eye on them to avoid overcooking.
Enjoy your deliciously air-fried Pork ribs!