Have you ever tried braaing your favourite LYNCA MEATS Pork Sausages? Pork Sausages on the braai result in delicious, flavourful sausages with a nice smoky char.
Here’s a basic guide on how to do it:
1. You will need a medium to high-heat fire. Make sure the grill grates are clean and well-oiled to prevent sticking.
2. While the braai is heating up, you can prepare the sausages. You can leave them whole or prick with a fork in a few places to prevent them from bursting during cooking.
3. Place the sausages on the grill. Cook them for about 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking. You want the sausages to be nicely browned on the outside and cooked through on the inside.
4. To ensure the sausages are cooked through, you can cut one sausage open to make sure there are no pink areas inside.
5. Once the sausages are cooked to your liking, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
Make sure you try this with LYNCA MEATS Pork Sausages this summer!