Cooking a Pork Fillet in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to get a juicy and flavourful fillet. Here’s are six steps to guide you.
- Preheat your air fryer to 200°C.
- Trim any excess fat from the Pork Fillet and pat it dry with paper towels. This helps the Pork develop a nice crispy exterior.
- Rub the Pork Fillet with olive oil, ensuring it’s evenly coated. Season the Pork with salt, pepper, and any optional seasonings you like.
- Carefully place the seasoned Pork Fillet in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Make sure there is some space around it for air circulation.
- Cook the Pork fillet in the preheated air fryer for about 20-25 minutes. Depending on the thickness of your fillet, you may need to adjust the cooking time. Pork is safe to eat when it reaches an internal temperature of 63°C. You can cook it slightly longer for a crisper exterior.
- Once the Pork is cooked, remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute, keeping the meat moist.
Remember that cooking times may vary depending on your specific air fryer model and the thickness of the pork fillet, so it’s always a good idea to monitor the cooking process, especially the first time you use your air fryer for this recipe. Enjoy your crispy and delicious air-fried pork fillet!
Here are four tips to help you cook Pork Fillet to perfection in an oven:
- Generously season the Pork fillet with salt and pepper. You can also add garlic powder, paprika, thyme, or rosemary. For the flavours to penetrate the meat, wait 15-30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat some oil in a pan and sear the Pork fillet on all sides until it develops a golden-brown crust to lock in the juices.
- Pork Fillet is lean, so cooking it quickly at a high temperature is essential to prevent it from drying out. If you’re roasting, preheat your oven to a high temperature (200°C). Depending on the thickness, it takes about 20-25 minutes per 500g of meat.
- Allow the Pork fillet to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Resting helps the meat remain juicy and tender.
Click here for some lovely recipes for sauces to go with the Pork fillet.
Use LYNCA MEATS Pork Fillet for the best result. You can find our products at the LYNCA FACTORY SHOP in Meyerton or at your favourite supermarket or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.